ANDUR from the very beginning has been focused on the quality of produced details. We possess the measurement room that monitors production for 24 hours a day. The highest quality of the products and the production process is assured and confirmed by the Quality Management System implemented in 2003, as well as by the ISO 9001:2008 quality certificate.
Afterward in 2013 we introduce the Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004, what is the best proof of our care for environment while production. The staff of our company is aware that the quality of our services is a prerequisite for achieving the objectives and to ensure development. For the control of our components w use tools that had origins in Japanese factories such as Control Plan, FMEA, MSA or Process Flow.
Our daily attitude is inspired by the following principles:
- precision in determining production plans
- successful execution of the planned work
- constant assuring that everything is running in accordance with the requirements and with adopted procedures
We wish our company to be identified with:
- the highest quality of the products and services
- competitive prices
- the adjustment to the individual needs of our customers
- the usage of the latest technologies
- identifying the needs and expectations of our customers in relation to produced parts
- constant training of the staff
- constant improvement of a Quality Management System
- taking care of the environmental